The latest upgrade to Preventance Precision software is now available. It includes:
1. Printable reports are now available for the complete set of data input and results, including a representation of cost-benefit results in bar chart format.
2. There are several changes to customizing the Criticality Checklist: 1) each item may now have a cost per failure assigned to it, 2) you can add or delete any number of items from the checklist and change the order, 3) the sub-section titles have been made customizable.
3. On the Functional Importance tab: 1) the Batch and Continuous Production sections have been better separated and should prevent users from mistakenly using both, 2) the new costs per checklist item are displayed with Safety and Business subtotals that you can override. These replace prior use of SafetyCostA and similar costs, but legacy values will show up as overrides in the correct subsection.
4. Task Action Ranking is now available even when Realistic and Optimistic Functional Failure Options are being used.
5. Minor changes were made to the RCM Flags criteria to improve compatibility with Functional Failure Modes.
6. Small improvements were made to labelling, signs were corrected in some Change columns, and a better separation and layout was introduced to clarify the input for equipment unavailable hours.
7. A notification in red font now advises the user whenever the custom failure rate has increased.
The analogous software upgrade for Preventance Planned includes:
1. The ability to use the upgraded Criticality Checklist and Functional Importance tab (see (2) and (3), above).
This note contains a change to the ASL for Data Release 21 for the calendar year of 2017: 2 new, 0 updated, and 2 modified without version change; making 737 total components of all version #s in the ASL.
The new Air compressor is one of a new slate of components utilizing the FLEX components by modifying them for general use in all industries - essentially taking the nuclear aspect out of the PM task area and incorporating those changes in the Task Effectiveness area of the FMEA. The Relay - Electro-Pneumatic Timing - AC Coil_V1 and the Switchgear - Low Voltage_V4 is a new component for coal industry FGD sites.
The Relay - Electro-Pneumatic Timing - AC Coil_V1 and the Switchgear - Low Voltage_V4 and Relay - Electro-Pneumatic Timing - DC Coil_V1 and the Switchgear - Low Voltage_V4 were modified to correct typos for Calibration task Minor/Non-Critical PM task intervals. These 2 relays have not been used by any user so were simply corrected.
- Lime Pulverizer - Horizontal Ball Mill Slaker_V0
- Air Compressor - Portable - Rotary Screw - General Use - IT4 DPF/DOC Diesel Driven_V0
Updated Components: None
Modified Components (no version change):
- Relay - Electro-Pneumatic Timing - AC Coil_V1 and the Switchgear - Low Voltage_V4